function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
padmini sspadmini ss 

General qestion

How do i increase my code to readability to the viewrs , to get repsonse. 
in a proper format (line numbers,...etc)
Best Answer chosen by padmini ss
pconpcon
If you click the <> icon in the editor it will pop up a window and let you enter code.  This will the be formatted and hilighted correctly.

All Answers

Brian FordBrian Ford
Hey Padmini,

This question is very vague. Can you post some of your code to give us a starting point to help from?
padmini sspadmini ss

@isTest
private class TestRouteOutlet_v3 {
    static testMethod void runTestRoutes() {

Account a = new Account(Name = 'Test Account ' ,BillingStreet = 'Test Street ' ,BillingCity = 'Test City ', BillingCountry = 'Test Country ' );

insert a;

City__c c = new City__c(Name = 'Test City ' );

insert  c;

Route__c rou = new Route__c(Name = 'Test route ',Date__c = System.today(),City__c =c.ID);
               insert rou;
               Route_Outlet__c roulet = new Route_Outlet__c (Account__c=a.ID,Route__c =rou.id);
               insert roulet ;
               ---------
This is the code, 
now i want to show in the proper allignemt(line numbers....colors sysntax highligh) in this developers community, 
Where shall i paste my code....?? 

pconpcon
If you click the <> icon in the editor it will pop up a window and let you enter code.  This will the be formatted and hilighted correctly.
This was selected as the best answer
padmini sspadmini ss
@isTest
private class TestRouteOutlet_v3 {
    static testMethod void runTestRoutes() {

Account a = new Account(Name = 'Test Account ' ,BillingStreet = 'Test Street ' ,BillingCity = 'Test City ', BillingCountry = 'Test Country ' );

insert a;

City__c c = new City__c(Name = 'Test City ' );

insert  c;

Route__c rou = new Route__c(Name = 'Test route ',Date__c = System.today(),City__c =c.ID);
               insert rou;
               Route_Outlet__c roulet = new Route_Outlet__c (Account__c=a.ID,Route__c =rou.id);
               insert roulet ;

test