function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
pramod sharma 15pramod sharma 15 

increase the command button size in VF Page

a. how to increase the command button size in VF pages using the standard styles?

For eg:I changes the colour as below but want to change the button size now.

<apex:commandButton action="{!abcd}" value="New" styleClass="buttonStyle" style="background:LightBlue"/>

b. how to show the buttons  in different lines?

It should be as shown as below in VF page:

Button 1
Button 2

Currently it is shown as in VF page : Button1 button 2

Syntax coded in VF page:

<apex:commandButton action="{!Button1}" value="New" styleClass="buttonStyle" style="background:LightBlue"/>
<apex:commandButton action="{!Button2}" value="New" styleClass="buttonStyle" style="background:LightBlue"/>
Best Answer chosen by pramod sharma 15
Hargobind_SinghHargobind_Singh
You can add width to your inline style, and use <br/> or <p> to have line breaks between buttons. 

e.g.: 

<apex:commandButton action="{!Button1}" value="New" styleClass="buttonStyle" style="background:LightBlue;width:150px;"/>
<p/>
<apex:commandButton action="{!Button2}" value="New" styleClass="buttonStyle" style="background:LightBlue;width:150px;"/>

All Answers

You can add width to your inline style, and use <br/> or <p> to have line breaks between buttons. 

e.g.: 

<apex:commandButton action="{!Button1}" value="New" styleClass="buttonStyle" style="background:LightBlue;width:150px;"/>
<p/>
<apex:commandButton action="{!Button2}" value="New" styleClass="buttonStyle" style="background:LightBlue;width:150px;"/>

This was selected as the best answer
Thanks Hargobind...it works
My buttons are displayed to the left most of the screen. How can I make them displayed little towards right or exactly at the center of the screen?
I do not want to use pageblocks as I want a different look for mobile apps
Just encapsulate both buttons in <Center> </Center>