function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Geetha BGeetha B 

how can i get radio button selected value from a vf page to controller

<tr>

<td height="20" width="30%">Responce to Enquiry</td>

<td width="7%" align="center"><input type="radio"  value ="Poor" name="{!ResponcetoEnquiryT}" ></input></td>
           <td width="7%" align="center"><input type="radio" value="Average" name="{!ResponcetoEnquiryT}" ></input></td>
           <td width="7%" align="center"><input type="radio" value="Above Average" name="{!ResponcetoEnquiryT}" ></input></td>
           <td width="7%" align="center"><input type="radio" value="Good" name="{!ResponcetoEnquiryT}" ></input></td>  
           <td width="7%" align="center"><input type="radio" value="Excellent" name="{!ResponcetoEnquiryT}" ></input></td>
           <td width="7%" align="center"><input type="radio" value="Poor" name="{!ResponcetoEnquiryC}" ></input></td>
           <td width="7%" align="center"><input type="radio" value="Average" name="{!ResponcetoEnquiryC}" ></input></td>
           <td width="7%" align="center"><input type="radio" value="Above Average" name="{!ResponcetoEnquiryC}" ></input></td>
           <td width="7%" align="center"><input type="radio" value="Good" name="{!ResponcetoEnquiryC}" ></input></td>
           <td width="7%" align="center"><input type="radio" value="Excellent" name="{!ResponcetoEnquiryC}" ></input></td>

</tr>
Is this syntax correct i am not getting selected radio value to controller name
RamuRamu (Salesforce Developers) 
See if this helps

http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/9924/bind-a-radiobutton-to-controller
Venkat PolisettiVenkat Polisetti
You seem to have two distinct sets of radio buttons that you want to capture into two different variables.

ResponcetoEnquiryT
ResponcetoEnquiryC

You should group them into select options and do it as suggested in this help topic.

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/pages/Content/pages_compref_selectRadio.htm
Geetha BGeetha B
I should html to create radio not VF tags