function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kkgkkg 

Can you please resolve the bucket filed categoriezed issue?

1.We have Bucket filed on  Stage (plicklist) in Opportunity report.
2.We are categorized the values in stage (e.g: bucket names are A,B,C,D).
3.In Bucket A we have 4  stage pickvalues.
4. After runnig the report, One of the pickvalue in A bucket is shows like unbucket/other value.
            I am new to Bucket fileds, Please help on this...
RamuRamu (Salesforce Developers) 
Please check if the picklist value is placed under bucket A correctly. I guess it was not included in the bucket and left outside of bucket fields hence it is showing under unbucket/other.

In the bucket field edit page, there will be a checkbox with the name 'Show unbucketed values as "Other." uncheck that and you will not see that value under unbucket/other.
kkgkkg
Hi Ramu Thanks for your reply. But, we added the picklist values to the bucket  A correctly , even though its comes seperatley after run the report. please do need ful.........
RamuRamu (Salesforce Developers) 
I suspect that the picklist value on some records is consisting some extra characters due to which they are not populating under the correct bucket. This happens when you insert/update the data using Dataloader tools.
sudhir singh 39sudhir singh 39
Hi ,

In this case there might be 2 picklist values with the same label, one active and one inactive. please check if thats the value which is getting unbucketed. If thats the case please remove the redundancy by removing the inactive one and update the existing records with the active value.

or you may check the box for Show unbucketed values as "Other" and unbucket the related values as well.User-added image