function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Geetha BGeetha B 

I want to get selected radio value from group to controller

I want the first 5 radios as one group and last 5 radios in td's as a group of 2 and if i select a radio from one group i need to pass value such as poor,average ,above average and excellent values to controller variable
<td width="7%" align="center"><apex:selectRadio value="{!ResponcetoEnquiryT}"  id="radio" >
                                         <apex:selectOption itemValue="poor" /></apex:selectRadio></td>
           <td width="7%" align="center"><apex:selectRadio value="{!ResponcetoEnquiryT}"  id="radio">
                                         <apex:selectOption itemValue="average" /></apex:selectRadio></td>
           <td width="7%" align="center"><input type="radio" value="{!ResponcetoEnquiryT}" name="ResponcetoEnquiryT" ></input></td>
           <td width="7%" align="center"><input type="radio" value="{!ResponcetoEnquiryT}" name="ResponcetoEnquiryT"></input></td>  
           <td width="7%" align="center"><input type="radio" value="{!ResponcetoEnquiryT}" name="ResponcetoEnquiryT"></input></td>
           <td width="7%" align="center"><input type="radio" value="{!ResponcetoEnquiryC}" name="ResponcetoEnquiryC"></input></td>
           <td width="7%" align="center"><input type="radio" value="{!ResponcetoEnquiryC}" name="ResponcetoEnquiryC"></input></td>

RamuRamu (Salesforce Developers) 
see if this post helps

http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/9924/bind-a-radiobutton-to-controller