function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
revanth adminrevanth admin 

visual force page (outPut on One page Has to Show in Another Page).

Hi
  I  have written visual force page using' customController' to display the contact details when checked using wrapper class
now the o/p (i.e, the checked contacts have to insert in my accounts as a records )

Note: the account vf page is custom page and at ( "add members"-page block section) those selected contacts must be displayed.
and 
at ( "add members"-page block section) there will be a 'add button ' by clicking the add buttion we have to go to 

contacts list which i have desigend and when i checked the contacts and when i pressed the "addcontacts button"

the checked contacts have to display in my accounts ..

--------------I have attache a sample image for better understanding of my requirement --------
User-added image
Ravi Dutt SharmaRavi Dutt Sharma
1) Make that checkbox as a field on your contact object - a checkbox field.
2) Query the contacts (query the checkbox field here) and store o/p of query in list. Display this list on VF page using pageBlock table.
3) On submit button, the checkbox value will be updated in the same list that you queried in Step 2
4) Loop through the list and check which contacts were selected and attach them to Account.

PS : Are you building a Society Managment System for PSL?

revanth adminrevanth admin
No This is About "Management Of Housing Societies". and this is a Small assignment Tanken By Me.

Ravi Sharma 6.