function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VenkatVenkat 

Custom Objects Governor Limits

Hi,

Total Custom Objects for Unlimited Salesforce Edition: 2000

Already I have created 900 Custom objects in my organization.
Suppose if I will install one managed/unmanaged package into my Organization it will install 20 Custom objects additionally.

Question: Will it take these 20 Custom objects under governor limit?
                No How many custom objects I have for 200 limit ( 920 or 900 )?

If any one give answer, appreciable. 

Thank 
Venkat

Best Answer chosen by Venkat
VenkatVenkat
Hi Pratik,

I have raised case to salesforce and got below information, it was helped for me.
http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api_tooling/Content/sforce_api_objects_customobject.htm
The above link will help us to get all name space prefixes from our organization, So through this easly we can get managed package objects.

In the CustomObject(Tooling API Object) standard object 'DeveloperName' will give the object name and 'NamespacePrefix' will give all names space prefixes.

Thanks
Venkat.

All Answers

PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Venkat,

Managed package's custom objects will not count to Custom object limit but the unmanaged package's custom object will count towards limit.

Thanks,
Pratik
VenkatVenkat
Hi Partik,

Thanks for your reply. I got some clarity on Custom objects limitations. Can you please send code to avoid managed package custom objects when we are getting from Schema.

Thanks
Venkat.
VenkatVenkat
Hi Pratik,

I have raised case to salesforce and got below information, it was helped for me.
http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api_tooling/Content/sforce_api_objects_customobject.htm
The above link will help us to get all name space prefixes from our organization, So through this easly we can get managed package objects.

In the CustomObject(Tooling API Object) standard object 'DeveloperName' will give the object name and 'NamespacePrefix' will give all names space prefixes.

Thanks
Venkat.
This was selected as the best answer