function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Denny 9Denny 9 

How to deploy the Lightning Components to Salesforce1 ?

Hello,
 I have created a Lightning Component , I can only access the lightning tab when accessing Salesforce1 from my iPhone browser .If I start the Salesforce1 iPhone app it also shows up in the left navigation, but when I click it I just see a loading spinner and nothing ever happens. how to deploy it to salesforce1 mobile app
Fabien TaillonFabien Taillon
I ran into the same issue. As the Lightning Components Developer's Guide only refers to "mobile browser app", I guess that the mobile iOS app is currently not lightning ready. Maybe someone from Salesforce can confirm this. Let's wait for the next release of the App.
SkipSaulsSkipSauls
Lightning Component Tabs are not working in the current version of the Salesforce1 Mobile App for iOS. This is expected to be supported in the next release of this application.
Swagato RaySwagato Ray
Hi Denny,

You need to create Salesforce1 tab and from there you can actually access the Lightning. In my experience ,it is working in Andriod version, though with some glitches .
Fabien TaillonFabien Taillon
A new version of Salesforce1 app (v.7) has been released, and is now compatible with Lightning !