function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Felicia Abramson - Bit9Felicia Abramson - Bit9 

Adding Predefined Case Team with Process Builder and Flow

When a case is created/edited and and the contact associated to the case is on a specific account (note: not the same as the account on the case), we would like a predefined case team to be added to the case. The case team will always be the same for the Contact's account. This way we can have partners who also work cases for us be able to see any case (and then any account) they are on the case team for.

Brought this to the success forums and got started down the right path but I can't get the flows to fire. I have a flow for each case team/contact's account scenario, and a process that looks at the contact's account and compares it to the account ID we want it to be associated with (not using account name incase account names change). The process looks at the contact and if it's in account A, flow A will fire. If not, it will see if the contact is in account B. If so, flow B will fire, if not, checks against account C, and so on.

Screenshots from my first try are below. Since this I've changed the variable to be Input and Output instead of Private, and I confirmed that I am a flow user, but I still can't get it to fire. Any ideas?

Screenshots of elements in flow and process builder crieria
Rick UptonRick Upton
Hi Felicia, did you ever figure out how to do this? What made you decide to kick off a flow instead of handling the requirement with just Process Builder and/or workflows?
Rick UptonRick Upton
Hi Felicia, the answer by Deepak here may help: https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000D8kUAAS