function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MJ Kahn / OpFocusMJ Kahn / OpFocus 

Display Quote PDF in Salesforce1

I have a VF page that's enabled for Salesforce1. It uses the standard Quote Controller, and generates a PDF view of a Quote. I'd like to be able to see this page from within Salesforce1. Any idea how to make that happen?

Publisher Actions aren't supported for Quotes, so I can't create one.

I can't seem to get a custom "Preview Quote" button to appear in Salesforce1, although it does appear in the standard browser page layout.

I tried creating a formula field on the Quote object that uses the HYPERLINK function to launch the page, and while I can tell from the Debug Log that the page is being launched, it doesn't display in Salesforce1. (I've tried using "_self", "_top", and other options for the HYPERLINK function's third argument, but I see no difference in the results.)

Is there any way to get this PDF to display in SF1 while I'm sitting on the Quote page?

Sfdc CloudSfdc Cloud
Hi MJ

The issue has posted on success community by someone.Issue is not yet fix.Refer below link 
https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T4isAAC

Sachin Tiwari 19Sachin Tiwari 19
HI,
For now you cannot see any preview nor can save anything in pdf format via sf1 application. Its still in consideration and hopefully we will be getting it in upcoming releases.