function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Gauttam JadaGauttam Jada 

Would you please provide me sample project to connect custom object?

I'm new in salesforce, I've embed enterprise WSDL to my project using API version32.

I'm unable to access custom object, If someone help me out to comeout from this, will really appriciatable.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Amarjeet ChawlaAmarjeet Chawla
Which toolkit are you using to connect ?
Gauttam JadaGauttam Jada
Hi Amarjeet,

Thanks for your reply,

Would you please provide me latest toolkit Url,If you have it?

I'm just embeding code sample through googling R&D, I'm not sure whether it work for API verstion32, Older version10 and above working fine.

I hope you understand my concern.

Thanks
Carlos JimenezCarlos Jimenez
Hello to both!

I am having a related question as well and thought in posting this here as a comment.
I am very very new to sales force. I have a contract to provide access from a WPF Windows application to custom objects in sales force. Just simply uploading some data.
I have read the documentation and makes sense... yet, I am having a very hard time doing the first step: the actual connection to the server, due to the following:

1 - All samples I see are for web applications. I signed in as a developer and tried following the initial steps. As such I named my app to get a "secret id" but I cannot get it as I have been asked for a https:// returned address that my WPF may not have. If so... how? Do not know what to supply. This code is needed when connecting and requesting initial token.
2 - the app is to allow users to use an id and password to request token. All users will have them. so is a direct approach. What are the endpoints to use in my app when contacting SalesForce for both #1 and #2?  

if I get these answers I am sure I can figure out the rest of things. But I am stuck on them and need help ASAP as I am getting way behind on this. Any assistance, sample code in C# for a WPF/Windows app will be great!!  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

CJ.
cjimenezxxi@gmail.com