function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nurse NancyNurse Nancy 

Can we integrate Wave: Analytics Cloud with Visual Force Page? And if yes how can we do that?

Hi,
I have created some charts and dashboards in Wave: Salesforce Analytics Cloud and I want to embed those charts in a visual force page. So is there any way to do this?

ShashankShashank (Salesforce Developers) 
I'm afraid this is not a possibility as of now and may take time to happen, since wave is very new and is off a salesforce org.
Peter GruhlPeter Gruhl
@Nurse Nancy: Stay Tuned.  There is to be a Visualforce Page component for the (Wave) Analytics Cloud with the July '15 release.  Wave currently has 6 releases a year, as it's evolving so rapidly.
Scott_GassmannScott_Gassmann
Hi Nurse Nancy! 

Good news, this feature is available to be used now :)

You have a couple of options with this as well. If you just wanted to bring through a dashboard onto a visualforce page then you need to: 

Option 1 - No filtering of data at runtime
1. Create a new visualforce page 
2. Insert the code below (update the developername, tabStyle and height etc)  
<apex:page sidebar="false" standardController="account" tabStyle="Top_10_Dashboard__tab">
  <wave:dashboard developerName="mydashboard" showTitle="true" height="1500px" openLinksInNewWindow="false"/>
</apex:page>
3. Create a custom visualforce tab and bind the two together or even create a home page component and put it on the home tab :) 

Option 2 - filter data at runtime 

With the filter attribute, you can use a JSON notation to filter dataset fields at run time. A good example of why you might want to do this is if you want to add inline visualforce onto an account record but also filter the dataset by some account information as well so that the dashboard being rendered is specific to the record you are looking at. 

Also, With the openLinksInNewWindow attribute, you can specify where links from the dashboard to other assets are opened. For example:
<apex:page sidebar="​true" standardController="account">

<wave:dashboard developerName="MyDashb​oard" showTitle="true" height="1500px" openLinksInNewWindow="false" filter="{​'service​': {​'account​': [​'{!Account.Name}'],​'industry​': [​'{!Account.Name}']}}​' />

</apex:page>

Samruddhi Zala 1Samruddhi Zala 1
This does not work. I have embeded wave analytics dashboard into a visualforce page. One thing that is not clear is that should the Dashboard in the already be having a filter in the form of list component or there  I have a Dataset named PurchaseHistoryDS and have put a filter on PurchaseHistory__c.id = Contact.id in vf page.

I have spent a lot of time here but unable to find solution.
Jason Gelsomino 4Jason Gelsomino 4
Anyone get this to work successfully????