function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sachin Arora 3Sachin Arora 3 

Unable to connect to sharepoint using File-Connect

I want to view my Sharepoint documnets in salesforce using "File Connect" introduced in Winter15 release for connecting to External Data source but i am facing a problem to connect to sharepoint. I have used the follwing link for Set Up Salesforce Files Connect :

http://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/api_cti/release-notes/rn_chatter_files_connect_setup.htm and followed the steps below :

1) First, enable Files Connect, and let users access related
    external data sources

a) Enable Files Connect for your organization.

b) Let users access Files Connect data sources.

2) For cloud-based data sources, create an authentication provider, and then define the source

a) Create a SharePoint Online authentication provider.

b) Define a SharePoint Online external data source for Files Connect.

But when completing the step2 b) and clicking on Start Authentication Flow on Save as checked and saving it takes me to sharepoint login page and when logged in to sharepoint following error occurs:

The query String "redirect_uri" is missing or invalid
User-added image

I have checked lots of sites but unable to correct fix this issue.If anyone has knowledge please,please share it with me as soon as possible .
Roniel NavarroRoniel Navarro
Hello Sachan

Did you happen to find the solution for this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Ronie Navarro
ritesh KUMAR 36ritesh KUMAR 36
Please Check ur Token Endpoint URL as it should be like 
https://accounts.accesscontrol.windows.net/[YOUR_COMPANY].onmicrosoft.com/tokens/OAuth/2?resource=00000003-0000-0ff1-ce00-000000000000/abinbevtest.[YOUR_COMPANY].com@abinbevtest.onmicrosoft.com
Sushanth RaghuramaiahSushanth Raghuramaiah
Hi, did anybody manage to figure out the root cause to this issue please? I seem to be facing the same