function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sebastian Röder 1Sebastian Röder 1 

write a trigger to send invoice after order from custom object.?

Hi everyone,

We have a custom Object where we take orders which we get by phone (customer calls and orders a product).
After we took the order (on the custom object) we want to write a trigger whicht is automaticly sends a .PDF Invoice to the customer (account is available for each customer). The invoice will be a Visualforce Page (email Template).

Can anyboy help me out for writing the "component" and apex class? Or do you have any hints on this?

Thank you

regards
Seb.
Balaji BondarBalaji Bondar
Hi Seb,
There is already an application: Invoices for Salesforce listed on the Appexchange that automatically creates invoices - records and PDF, straight out of your sales data. The application includes an invoice template editor that gives you complete freedom to design your invoice documents. In addition, the application can automatically deliver the invoices via email, or can group the invoices in files for batch printing in case you need to send them by post or fax.

Check it out: http://www.invoicesforsalesforce.com
Sebastian Röder 1Sebastian Röder 1
Hi thanks for your help but thats  to expensive and i need to leran it anyway. Do you know where i can find help?