function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sjniensjnien 

Changes in sites aren't visible

Recently we made a copy from our production environment to our sandbox environment. In the production environment we made a site that works fine. In the sandbox, I made a change the 'Active Site Home Page' visualforce page from the site. When I click the [Preview] link next to the Active Site Home Page the changes are visible. But when I view the site via the domainname the changes aren't visible. 
I also tried to make an new webpage but that won't work either. All I see is a "under construction" page.  It feels like the link goes to the wrong environment.

Could this have something to do with the fact that we changed our company name after we made the production copy to the sandbox?

I'm quite new to salesforce development, could someone help me?
Best Answer chosen by sjnien
sjniensjnien
Update: fixed the problem by making a new sandbox. Still not sure what the problem was in the old sandbox.

All Answers

PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Have you changed the URL after making sandbox. It might be the case that your url is pointing to a different page. Please check this and change the custom url as per you sandbox.

Thanks,
Pratik
sjniensjnien
Update: fixed the problem by making a new sandbox. Still not sure what the problem was in the old sandbox.
This was selected as the best answer
PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Great it's working now! 

Have you made any changes after creating the new sandbox?

Thanks,
Pratik