function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David BermanDavid Berman 

PREVGROUPVAL for opportunity product schedules

I have revenue scheduling enabled, so that I can calculate the daily revenue for opportunity line items for a given date range.

I would like to do a YoY report, to see the Q3 2014 (previous quarter) compared to the Q3 2013 (previous quarter, previous year).

With just opportunities, I can do this using the close date and this formula: If(PREVGROUPVAL(AMOUNT:SUM,CLOSE_DATE) >0, (AMOUNT:SUM - PREVGROUPVAL(AMOUNT:SUM,CLOSE_DATE)) / PREVGROUPVAL(AMOUNT:SUM, CLOSE_DATE), 0)

In my report filter I grab close dates that are either between 7/1/13 and 9/30/13 or 7/1/14 and 9/30/14.

With line item schedules I'm using the report type "Opportunities with Products and Schedules", but I can't figure out what the field name is for the Schedule Date (to use instead of CLOSE_DATE above). I tried ScheduleDate, Schedule_Date, FiscalScheduleDate, no luck..

I hope someone can help. Thanks!
ShashankShashank (Salesforce Developers) 
Try REVENUE_DATE. This is what I see when I use the custom summary formula interface.
David BermanDavid Berman
Yes, that's what I ended up using. I forgot to update this thread with the solution. Thanks.