function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Yosef KaptaYosef Kapta 

View 'My Teams Tasks' within Salesforce 1 Mobile App?

A Sales Manager requires the ability to view all of his teams open activities within the Salesforce 1 Mobile app. Is this native functionality? Based on my research, a user can only see activities that they own. Please confirm.
Best Answer chosen by Yosef Kapta
Yosef KaptaYosef Kapta
I think I found an answer to this. Instead of creating a custom view, a "Team Activities Dashboard" can be created that can be made available to the user to access while in the app. Once the dashboard component is selected, the underlying report is displayed within a detailed list of each team members task. Marking this as answered.

All Answers

SFDCpassionSFDCpassion
I think anybody who owns a record  and people up in the hirerachy ( in that Role hirerachy) can access those records. For Peer level or across role or others you need a sharing rule
Yosef KaptaYosef Kapta
SFDCPassion - Thank you for the quick response. We are actually looking for a 'My Teams Tasks' view. Is this possible?
Yosef KaptaYosef Kapta
I think I found an answer to this. Instead of creating a custom view, a "Team Activities Dashboard" can be created that can be made available to the user to access while in the app. Once the dashboard component is selected, the underlying report is displayed within a detailed list of each team members task. Marking this as answered.
This was selected as the best answer