function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tom CaesarTom Caesar 

Convert lead > account,opportunity and transfer lead custom object data

Leads currently have 4 custom objects.

When converted and an oppurtunity created, all entries in each of the 4 custom object entries need to be mapped to the account:

{Object1}Lead->Applicant_2_Lead__c [mapped to] {Object1}PersonAccount->Applicant_2__c
{Object2}Lead->Employee_lead__c [mapped to] {Object2}PersonAccount->Employee__c
{Object3}Lead->Liability_Lead__c [mapped to] {Object3}PersonAccount->Liability__c
{Object4}Lead->Reference_Lead__c [mapped to] {Object4}PersonAccount->Reference__c

I am only learning SF but do have a background in php & mysql.

If people could aim in the direction so I can learn the process I need to understand or tutorials etc, that be appreciated. 
Tom CaesarTom Caesar
for example, is the below on the right track;
trigger UpdateCustomeObject_Trigger on Lead (before update) 
{
    List<Applicant_2_lead__c> entries = new List<Applicant_2_lead__c>();

for (Applicant_2_lead__c Qualification_Criteria : [   select  Date_Moved_to_Previous_address__c, Licence_Number__c, Lead_del__c 
                                                                from    Applicant_2_lead__c
                                                                where   Lead_del__c in :Trigger.newMap.keySet()]) 
    {
        Lead lead = Trigger.newMap.get(Qualification_Criteria.Lead_del__c);
        if (lead != null && lead.isConverted == true && Trigger.oldMap.get(lead.Id).isConverted == false) 
        {
            Qualification_Criteria.Date_Moved_to_Previous_address__c = lead.Date_Moved_to_Previous_address__c;
            Qualification_Criteria.Licence_Number__c = lead.Licence_Number__c;
            Qualification_Criteria.Lead_del__c = lead.ConvertedAccountId;
            entries.add(Qualification_Criteria);
        }
    }
    update entries;
}