function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ArrgHunterArrgHunter 

exposing Salesforce data to our partner websites

Hi Guys,
I have a requirement, where I want to expose Salesforce custom object's data to our partner websites. Our partners websites are based on different platforms i.e. .Net, PHP and/or simple HTML websites. Out partners want to show updated stats from our salesforce system to their websites. In the first phase it will be a one way communication. Web sites request for info (on page load etc ) and salesforce will send stats.
Please give me your recommends on how to best approach this solution. What methodology shall I use.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
As you mentioned its only one way data from Salesforce > Site display, I would recommend you to use Force.com sites(https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=sites_overview.htm&language=en_US) to show this data as these can be easily developed for showcasing SF records(without allowing users to perform any DMLs) and data will be on SF platform itself so you need to do any integration to fetch data and then display on your site.
ArrgHunterArrgHunter
@Sonam, thanks for your suggestion. May be my post is not very clear.
Our opartners have their owen websites worldwide and they are independent in their IT stuff. i can't force all of them to switch to force.com sites.
I have looked into differtent integration options (force.com to webistes) i.e. web services, Restfull etc and wanted to have 2nd opnion from this great community.

thanks,