function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sharathchandra thukkanisharathchandra thukkani 

Not able to see Login button for all users on user detail page even if i'm an administrator in developer account

Not able to see Login button for all users on user detail page even if i'm an administrator in developer account. My "System administartor" profile has "Mange Users" and "Modify All Data" permission.
Best Answer chosen by sharathchandra thukkani
Swati GSwati G
You first login to the user for which you want to see login link and grant admin access.

After login, go to Setup ->  My Personal Information -> Grant Login Access and Grant Your Company's Administrator

All Answers

BalajiRanganathanBalajiRanganathan
Go throguth this. you have to contact salesforce to enable login as any user with out the user permission

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewSolution?id=000089838&language=en_US

Swati GSwati G
You first login to the user for which you want to see login link and grant admin access.

After login, go to Setup ->  My Personal Information -> Grant Login Access and Grant Your Company's Administrator
This was selected as the best answer
Thanks swati I have searched more than 30 minutes for this setting.. Thanks & Regards Sharath
Hi swati one more question can we access this setting through api..? Thanks & Regards Sharath
TamiZenTamiZen
The answer to have the admin log in as a user and then "Grant Log In Access to Admin" may not be appropriate in most business environments where passwords should not be shared.  Best practice is to either have SFDC enable Grant Login Access as any User to admin as BalajiRanganathan mentioned OR provide users with instructions on how to Grant Log In Access themselves.  It sounds like the solution worked for this situation, but just wanted to give props to the answer to contact SFDC.
Reshma Sahu 1Reshma Sahu 1
-->Go to setup search "Login Access Policies" then Enable Administrators Can Log in as Any User then SAVE it.
-->Afer that go to user page you can see the LOGIN button.
Arbaz MansooriArbaz Mansoori
Thank you, Reshma Sahu 1
Ashish BurnwalAshish Burnwal
Follow these steps :
1.Click the gear icon > Setup
2.Enter Login Access Policies in the Quick Find box. 
3.Select the Administrators Can Log in as Any User checkbox.
4.Click Save.