function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Admin User 476Admin User 476 

Help with debug logs

My batch classes are not running successfully and I'm trying to see the execution details in the debug logs. But the logs aren't showing anything other than SOQL_EXECUTE_BEGIN and SOQL_EXECUTE_END. It's showing the filters as: APEX_CODE,DEBUG;APEX_PROFILING,INFO;CALLOUT,INFO;DB,INFO;SYSTEM,DEBUG;VALIDATION,INFO;VISUALFORCE,INFO;WORKFLOW,INFO. I used to see very long logs for these batch classes with lot more details, before I refreshed the sandbox very recently. As far as I remeber, the debug log filters were the same before the sandbox refresh. I tried to run them in my developer edition with the same filter levels and there the logs show all the details. But I need to test this code in full sandbox to see how it handles a very large number of records and I'm unable to debug the error because I'm not able to see the complete logs. Can anyone please help me if I'm missing something here?

Thanks in advance!
Admin User 476Admin User 476
Never mind this question. I deployed my batch classes as an app/managed package in to our full sandbox, for testing. I haven't gone through the LMA process for my app yet. So I'm unable to see the log messages generated by this package components.