function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sheri@SupportPaySheri@SupportPay 

Hiring Force.com Developer / Architect - SF Bay Area - Salesforce Venture Company

I'm the founder and CEO of SupportPay (http://supportpay.com). We have developed the first ever automated payment platform for parents to manage child support and share child expenses. The entire application (web + mobile) is built on force.com. We are a salesforce ventures backed company and also received funding from Tim Draper and several other leading angel investors.

I am looking for an experienced force.com developer / Architect who is an expert in APEX, Force.com, VisualForce & Development lifecycle best practies. The position can be anyone from a Sr. Developer to VP/CTO level depending on your experience. This candidate must be located in the SF Bay Area or Sacramento area (or be willing to relocate). You will have the opportunity to receive significant equity by joining us early plus you will be building a product that will change the lives of millions of parents and children worldwide.

I am not looking for outsourced employees or contractors so please only contact me if you are interested in a full-time employee position.

Email your resume and examples of your work to sheri.atwood@supportpay.com.