function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shyam DaphtaryShyam Daphtary 

I am looking for a 3-5 year experienced Sales force Developer

SALESFORCE DEVELOPER

General description:

The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end-to-end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. This individual must also work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints. The candidate will work closely with various business teams to create and build functional operational support through the Salesforce.com application. Candidates must possess the ability to understand business requirements and processes and build workable solutions in Salesforce.com.

Responsibilities include:
 - Supporting a diverse stakeholder group in all phases of Salesforce development: planning/grooming, delivery, support
 - Designing, developing, debugging, and modifying components of existing SFDC applications and supporting technologies
 - Translating business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs
 - Participation in daily stand-ups to provide updates and maintain transparency within the group and across business stakeholders
 - Participation in architecture and design discussions to promote adherence to development best practices
 - Providing guidance to more junior team members and championing scalable solutions
 - Participation in peer code reviews to drive consistent quality across the platform
 - Troubleshooting and driving resolution of bugs/issues 
 - Contributing technical insight to daily support issues as needed

Position requirements:
 - 5+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM tool
 - Experience with Visualforce, APEX, SOQL, SOSL
 - Experience in technical analysis and object oriented programming
 - Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture
 - Experience using SFDC-related tools (Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, Workbench)
 - Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery
 - Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
 - Team-oriented but able to work autonomously
 - Ability to work well under pressure and maintain deadlines

WorkaholicWorkaholic
Hi Shyam

I am a salesforce developer with 5 years experience in salesforce and 401 certified .I am specialized in writing
1) bulkified triggers with test cases using maps and sets
2) apex controllers standard and custom with test cases
3) batch apex for bulk sms and webservice callouts
4) visualforce pages with java script
5) integrations and communities

I am freelance developer and I am from hyderabad.I left my regular job and completly available at U.S timings.

Let me know if you are interested.

gmail:salesforcelancer123@gmail.com