function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDC 2017SFDC 2017 

Problem while deploying a Trigger into Production........

Hai All,
I am facing a Problem while deploying Trigger into Production.I am Facing the below error while deploying:

Error Message
testAccountHierarchy testAccountHierarchy System.Exception: Apex CPU time limit exceeded
Stack Trace: Class.InlineAcountHerachy_TestUtilities.checkObjectCrud: line 39, column 1 Class.InlineAcountHerachy_TestUtilities.updateAccountList: line 101, column 1 Class.AccountHierarchyTestData.createTestHierarchy: line 33, column 1 Class.testAccountHierarchy.testAccountHierarchy: line 6, column 1.

This is because of a Class .InlineAcountHerachy_TestUtilities that we installed from Appexchange developed by Force.com Labs.
This is the name of the app Inline Account Hierarchy, please find the link
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016chCEAQ.

Please anyone help me on this issue and tell me how to resolve this quickly because this is little bit urgent .Because of this i am  not able to share Accounts .

I am attaching the scrrenshot of the Error Message for reference.

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by SFDC 2017
EnreecoEnreeco
None is perfect :)
This is an unmanaged package, so it counts towards your test execution context.
The only thing you can do is at least comment that method (if you are way above 75% coverage this is not a problem), or as I said change the test method (you have installed it in your org so it is up to you mantain the package).

All Answers

EnreecoEnreeco
This means you are doing too much work on the test method.
Try splitting the test method in smaller test methods.
--
May the Force.com be with you!
SFDC 2017SFDC 2017
Thank you Enreeco.But that app we installed from Appexchange developed by Force.com Labs.
This is the name of the app Inline Account Hierarchy, please find the link
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016chCEAQ.we are not doing anything on that class and test class.we created a package and installed from AppExchange only.
EnreecoEnreeco
None is perfect :)
This is an unmanaged package, so it counts towards your test execution context.
The only thing you can do is at least comment that method (if you are way above 75% coverage this is not a problem), or as I said change the test method (you have installed it in your org so it is up to you mantain the package).

This was selected as the best answer