function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Cody GirodCody Girod 

Automating Processes with Workflow - Set Case to Escalated

I continue to receive the following message when I attempt to check for completion of the Automating Processes with Workflow Trailhead module:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Set Case to Escalated' Workflow field update action was not found.

I even tested and confirmed that the workflow rule works and all of the required actions have been created and completed per the instructions of the module. A bug on the challenge verification perhaps?
Best Answer chosen by Cody Girod
Sai Ram ASai Ram A
Cody Girod

I believe you Org must have namespace prefix, this could be the reason for error
My Org also have the namespace prefix, i have created a new org to take this challange, but we can still login to our Old org to maintain the Points

Hope this helps:)

Thank you
Learn Bsoft

All Answers

BalajiRanganathanBalajiRanganathan
I dont think it is a bug on the challenge verification.
Your challenge might be working but you have to check  if you have the field update name same as 'Set Case to Escalated'.
Cody GirodCody Girod
I confirmed that the workflow action names are indicated correctly.  

User-added image
Sai Ram ASai Ram A
I too face the Same Issue, Do i have to create a new Org and trail in that??
Thanks
LearnBsoft
Sai Ram ASai Ram A
Cody Girod

I believe you Org must have namespace prefix, this could be the reason for error
My Org also have the namespace prefix, i have created a new org to take this challange, but we can still login to our Old org to maintain the Points

Hope this helps:)

Thank you
Learn Bsoft
This was selected as the best answer
Cody GirodCody Girod
Thanks Bsoft. It has to be the namespace.
ccusic1ccusic1
I have a namespace for my org and I'm still seeing this issue.  I don't think it is the namespace.
Srikanth HSSrikanth HS
It is due to name space issue . After you enabled Lightning , it was mandatory to provide the namespace to the org . Due to namespace, the API names will be different appended with namespace and hence it is not verifying your results .Try in other dev orgs and you will be able to gain points.