function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Art SmorodinArt Smorodin 

Task Push notification error.

Hi all,

has anybody else experiensed this strange behaviour? When I login to my SF1 app ( Android 4.4.4) and want to enable push notifications for Tasks (the name of the option is "Assigns you tasks") I can not select it. Every timr I click on it, the app would either crash or will go back to the Home screen. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, but it did not help. Also all the other options are working just fine and are selectable.

User-added image 

Any input will help. I am also creating a Support case for Salesforce, but I thought this community might be able to answer this qucker. 

-Art.
PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Art,

This will help:

The Permission "Enable User Control over Task Assignment Notifications" is controlled by the "Enable in-app notifications" setting under  Setup>Administration Setup> Mobile Administration> Notification> Settings

Enable this Permission and you will have the "Enable User Control over Task Assignment Notifications" under your Activity Settings. 

Refer:
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?urlname=Activity-Setting&language=en_US

Thanks,
Pratik