function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Yury BondarauYury Bondarau 

Custom domain for CRM users

As far as I now it is possible to setup custom custom Second-level domain for force.com/site.com sites.

Is it possible to setup second-level domain for salesforce.com CRM?
For instance setup DNS for the domains like <my company>.my.salesforce.com to be <my company>.com
Best Answer chosen by Yury Bondarau
Guys, thank you for your answers. But, essentially, I know that is possible to configure top level domain for SITES, and I know how to do this.
My question is How to configure DNS to use my compay domani for internal CRM users (who logins using login.salesforce.com)

[Swagato Ray] - I have a domain. Could you please confirm that I can link my own domain name with CRM (<my domain>.my.salesforcel.com). Using of force.com sites or site.com is not a solution in my case.

[all550] Thank you for provided link. But this is an instruction how to configure force.com site, but I need to link my company domain with salesforce CRM (not a site)

User-added image

All Answers

Swagato RaySwagato Ray
Yes this is possible but for that you need to buy the domain from any domain provider like Godaddy or Hostgator and need to put the Host IP in the your salesforce org.
sfdc550sfdc550
Check the link, the link shows information of registering a custom domain for out force.com site

http://developer.force.com/cookbook/recipe/registering-a-custom-domain-for-your-force-com-site
Guys, thank you for your answers. But, essentially, I know that is possible to configure top level domain for SITES, and I know how to do this.
My question is How to configure DNS to use my compay domani for internal CRM users (who logins using login.salesforce.com)

[Swagato Ray] - I have a domain. Could you please confirm that I can link my own domain name with CRM (<my domain>.my.salesforcel.com). Using of force.com sites or site.com is not a solution in my case.

[all550] Thank you for provided link. But this is an instruction how to configure force.com site, but I need to link my company domain with salesforce CRM (not a site)

User-added image
This was selected as the best answer