function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pan K.Pan K. 

Salesforce1, global action doesn't show up on Flexipage

I'm trying to add a custom global action to a Flexipage in Salesforce1, but I can't see any button showing up on the bottom of my Flexipage like the tutorial. I'm on API version 32.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<FlexiPage xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata">
    <flexiPageRegions>
        <componentInstances>
            <componentInstanceProperties>
                <name>entityName</name>
                <value>MUSW__Inspection__c</value>
            </componentInstanceProperties>
			<componentInstanceProperties>
                <name>filterName</name>
                <value>Mobile_Inspection_List</value>
            </componentInstanceProperties>
            <componentName>flexipage:filterListCard</componentName>
        </componentInstances>
        <name>main</name>
    </flexiPageRegions>
    <masterLabel>Mobile Inspection List</masterLabel>
	<quickActionList>
        <quickActionListItems>
            <quickActionName>New_Inspection</quickActionName>
        </quickActionListItems>
        <quickActionListItems>
            <quickActionName>NewNote</quickActionName>
        </quickActionListItems>
    </quickActionList>
	<type>AppPage</type>
</FlexiPage>

Any thought? All I see on my Flexipage is,

User-added image
sfdc550sfdc550
Visualforce page is Salesforce1 mobile ready, we need to create a global publisher action that will use it. To do that, we go to Setup > Create > Global Actions

After clicking New Action, we select the Action Type to be a Custom Visualforce page, Select our VIP List Visualforce page, and give it a label (the Height isn’t really needed since we’re using a Visualforce page). 

User-added image

Click Save.

Next, we need to edit the global publisher layout to include the new publisher action we created. In our case, we’ll create a new layout from the native one, edit it, and assign it to Bob’s profile. This will leave all other users’ global layouts intact, while giving Bob the functionality he needs. To do this, we go to Setup > Customize > Chatter > Publisher Layouts

User-added image

On the next page, click New and select the Global Layout to copy from:

User-added image

I chose to name this new layout Standard User Global Layout. Click Save. The resulting page shows you what actions have been included by default:

User-added image

Bob doesn’t actually need all of these actions, so we’ll modify his global layout to only include the actions he needs, including the new one we just built: so we’ll modify his global layout to only include the actions he needs, including the new one we just built:
Click Save.

Finally, we need to assign the layout we just created to Bob’s profile. Click Publisher Layout Assignment and edit the assignments so that Standard User uses the Standard User Global Layout:

Click Save.

And that’s it. Bob should now be able to see and use the new action we just created for him. Back on Bob’s device, when Bob is on the feed (the default page when the mobile app starts up) and he clicks the publisher icon, he will see the new action available to him:

In this way you can add global actions for your salesforce1

Reply back if you had some queries??

Pan K.Pan K.
Thanks for the reply. Your steps shows global action on the feed, but I'm talking about a Flexipage that I created. My goal is to add global actions to a Flexipage not the feed.