function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vida Sadri 6Vida Sadri 6 

Getting "UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, externalized text label not found, section: 'udd_HotOrganization' missing: [] " error on lead conversion

Hi Salesforce Developers,

I have a trigger that converts the leads that are being created by a specific user to accounts. There is a custom email field in lead which is mapped to a custom email field in account. My trigger works fine if at the time of lead creation there is no value in that email field but as soon as I populate that email field I get the following error:

caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, "A trigger that updateds the account when the value in one of the account fields in changed" execution of AfterInsert

caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00119000004OoUHAA0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, externalized text label not found, section: 'udd_HotOrganization' missing: []

We are using dupblocker in our org and I'm suspicious that this is happening becasuse there is a dupblocker scenario on the custom email field in account. 

Does anybody have any resolutions/workarounds for this issue?

Thanks,
Bhanu MaheshBhanu Mahesh
Hi Vida,

You are getting this exception because of salesforce issue.

Please check the below link in Salesforce Known Issues.
https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T5DuAAK

It is not fixed in any of the instances yet.

Click on This Issue Affects Me option. So that salesforce will try to fix it in less time.

Regards,
Bhanu Mahesh
shailesh.gusain.sfd1.3960741070027976E12shailesh.gusain.sfd1.3960741070027976E12
Hi Vida
Did you find any solution?? i am facing the same issue. while coverting the lead even when i dont use email field.

Regards
Shailesh
Prakash Muthumani 28Prakash Muthumani 28
Any updates on this issue? unable to convert leads due to this error. please post if you had luck in resolving this issue. I logged tech support ticket but no luck yet.