function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Camila Heitz 4Camila Heitz 4 

Salesforce1 question

Hello Everyone,

I'm building a Visualforce for S1 mobile & tablet and I'm using the bootstrap library for S1; but I've come up with an issue I can't seem to fix.
I have 2 input texts which are one above the other on different lines in a mobile (correct); but when I use a tablet it looks the same; instead of being one besides the other on the same line, they are still one above the other on different lines and this looks funny since they're way to big to be one field per line. How can I make this correct?

Thanks,

Camila
KapilCKapilC
Hi Camila

Is your problem solved? If not could you please share screen shot and code of that vf page. You can send that on forcecube@gmail.com as well.

Thanks,
Kapil
Hello Kepil,

My problem isn't solved yet. I would appreciate some input if you can help.

<div class="form-group">
      <label for="exampleInputEmail">Email address</label>
      <input type="text" class="form-control" id="exampleInputEmail" placeholder="Enter email">
    </div>

As of now, we are using the following bootstrap theme: http://developer.salesforcefoundation.org/bootstrap-sf1/pages/theme.html#forms

Thanks again,

Camila
Rahul SharmaRahul Sharma
As kapil mentioned, screenshot would definately help!
Standard S1 Tablet
s1 tablet VF

First image is standard object in Salesforce1 tablet
Second image is visualforce page with bootstrap library in Salesforce1 tablet.

Basically, when I'm viewing the VF from a tablet, I want to automatically put it in two columns instead of one (it doesn't look good like this).
Thanks.