function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rajesh cherukuri 1rajesh cherukuri 1 

i am unable to login to my sandbox....

When i am trying to login to my sandbox it is throwing error as "Your login attempt has failed. The username or password may be incorrect, or your location or login time may be restricted. Please contact the administrator at your company for help"
I reset my password... It allows me in but once I log out I m unable to login again with the changed credentials.

goabhigogoabhigo
Hi,
Ensure that the URL is test.salesforce.com. Also if you have reset password, generally it takes time to work without problem with test.salesforce.com, hence Salesforce suggests to use the link provided in the email that you would have got.
Let me know if you are still facing issue.

--
Abhi
MithunPMithunP
Hi rajesh cherukuri,

Please check following things.

1. You have to use https://test.salesforce.com/  for sandbox login
2. Append your sandbox name to your user name
    If your user name is test@sfdc.com and sandbox name is testing then your username should be like this
   test@sfdc.com.testing
3. Make sure user is active.

Best Regards,
Mithun.

Hi Mithun, 1) User is Active . 2) I am following Same procedure.. 3)With the same procedure i am able to login for few users. But This error is getting for few users only.... Thanks, Rajesh.
MithunPMithunP
Hi rajesh cherukuri,

Did you verified login hours and login Ip ranges on that users profile. 

Best Regards,
Mithun.
Hi Mithun, There is no login restrictions If we have login restrictions it will not allow to reset the password also right... Thanks Rajesh.
MithunPMithunP
Ok. Have you tried with the link that salesforce sent to your email on password reset. As Abhi mentioned sometimes it will take time to reflect new password changes.

Best Regards,
Mithun.