function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rony57Rony57 

Email verification link to the users in self registration

Hello all,
               A small attention to all the Sales force delegates. I have make an Web app with the community.

My query is that when the user self registered then the verification link send to the user email Address.

Through this link user can set his password and we will satisfied that the dummy users aborted while register into the community . is it possible ?
PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Anurag,

Please ealborate on the last 2 lines:

Through this link user can set his password and we will satisfied that the dummy users aborted while register into the community . is it possible ?

Thanks,
Pratik

Rony57Rony57
Hi Pratik ,
              Thanx for you reply.Actually i need that whenever user self registered  into the community then the registeration link send to the user's email id . Just like  when we  registerd into the salesforce Org. And from that link users can set the password  and login into the community .

Why  i want this to do-  So that we  can restrict the fake id users as  we have only 1000 license  available ryte now 
PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Anurag,

I am not sure if this will be possible through out of box loginresgistration  page. (Vf page: SiteRegister)
You can design the new page for login registration or modify the existing one and there in controller you can write your own logic.

Thanks,
Pratik