function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chait_SFDCChait_SFDC 

Visualforce issue on Salesforce 1

I have a clickable (hyperlink) custom formula field on Salesforce standard event detail page. It does two things. 1 - Record type selection, 2 - Route to visualforce page.

Everything works great in normal salesforce but it fails in salesforce 1 because eventid is not being passed to apex. Here is my formula field on event detail page. Thid visualforce page is on some other custom object and basically copies certain information from event and does something on that custom object.

HYPERLINK("/setup/ui/recordtypeselect.jsp?ent=01If00000000ITh&&retURL=/a18/o&save_new_url=/apex/salescall?eventId="+ Id, "Click Here", "_parent")

When I display the current page url in Apex,

Full site gives : /apex/salescall?ent=01If00000000ITh&eventId=00Uf0000002sSjt&RecordType=012f00000000CQ1
Salesforce 1 gives : /apex/salescall?ent=01If00000000ITh&isdtp=p1&RecordType=012f00000000CQ1&sfdcIFrameHost=hybrid&sfdcIFrameOrigin=https%3A%2F%2Fcs16.salesforce.com

As you see there is no eventid when I click that link on salesforce 1. instead it is showing isdtp=p1..

Can someone give me any insight on this?

I knew about publisher actions but they can't be created on event object. I created a custom button with the same link but that custom button doesn't appear on event page in salesforce1.

Appreciate all your help.
ShashankShashank (Salesforce Developers) 
Custom Buttons are only supported in Salesforce1 if their "Content Source" is Visualforce and they are "Detail Page Buttons"

The Visualforce page must also have the "Available for Salesforce Mobile Apps" checkbox checked. Please try this.