function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Joanna Knott 13Joanna Knott 13 

Help with a Trailhead Module

I continue getting an error on the Workflow Rule in the Trailhead excercise that says a workflow field update action was not found, but I have created it.  

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Set Case to Escalated' Workflow field update action was not found.
Create a workflow rule that will update a field.In some instances, a case must automatically escalate. Create a workflow rule that will set the escalated flag and send a task to the case owner, if a case is not closed and its priority is set to High.

Can someone please help me with this? What is the correct formula for the workflow itself? Perhaps the error is in my current formula.
Thanks!

Best Answer chosen by Joanna Knott 13
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot
As Michael said, please make sure that you're using a fresh DE Org that isn't namespaced for this (and all other Trailhead) challenge. Thanks
Sandeep Bhanot
Salesforce.com

All Answers

michael  limmichael lim
I ran into a not found error and it was because I had a namespace in my dev org. 

I had to create a new org to finish.

Michael

Frank VerrillFrank Verrill
I worked this module and it suceeded for me.
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot
As Michael said, please make sure that you're using a fresh DE Org that isn't namespaced for this (and all other Trailhead) challenge. Thanks
Sandeep Bhanot
Salesforce.com
This was selected as the best answer
Joanna Knott 13Joanna Knott 13
Thank you Michael and Sandeep. I had to create a new org and was able to finish this challange and another one too. 
Austin MalherbeAustin Malherbe
I have created a new org and I'm still getting the error. Could you please let me know what you think is wrong with my workflow?

(Case: StatusNOT EQUAL TOClosed) AND (Case: PriorityEQUALSHigh)
themayorpetethemayorpete
I am having the same issue, in a brand new non namespaced org  Is it now failing because the new org is already on the next release?
SAHG-SFDCSAHG-SFDC
I am getting the same thing, I dont wana change to another org, Is there anything I can do with the current org?
Bruno Ceysens 10Bruno Ceysens 10
Same problème for me.  As fare as I know namespace are mandatory for Lightning version...
Niyanthri Lokesh 2Niyanthri Lokesh 2
I get an error 'Case escalation failed to execute correctly', but when I tested it ..it worked fine. What could be wrong?