function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
padmaja shivanepadmaja shivane 

how to asign visualforce page to incident action button

hi  am creating one vf page ,now i want to assign this page to incident action button 
same functionality of action close want popup window .....

KaranrajKaranraj
Make sure your visualforce page use standard controller of that object, else it won't be show in the action button
hi  am creating one vf page ,now i want to assign this page to incident action button 
same functionality of action close want popup window .....
same page want for new action resolve plz help me assign this vf page to resolve action button
how can i do this?
User-added image
KaranrajKaranraj
The action button you are referring is one standard page or in your custom page layout?

If its on standard page layout,
  • Make sure that your visualforce page uses standard controller of that object
  • Then create a custom button on the object setup->create->objects->click the object name
  • Then click new button or link
  • Select display type as 'Detail page button' 
  • Select content source as visualforce page and then choose the page your visualforce page from the link 
If its on any visualforce page, add the below line, which will open your custom visualforce in a new window
<apex:commandButton value="Action Butoon" onclick="window.open('/apex/yourvfpagename?','_blank','height=500,width=600,left=100,top=100,resizable=no,scrollbars=yes,toolbar=no,status=no',1)" />

hi
actually action button is on remedyforce standerd object incident but am creating one vf with custom object and now i want to assign this page to standerd object button .....how is it possible plz give me the solution