function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
devindiaadevindiaa 

sales path not visible in Salesforce1 - Spring 15

I configured Sales path in Salesforce, and activated them too. But I dont see it in Salesforce1. Missing somethign here?
Best Answer chosen by devindiaa
Kush JamwalKush Jamwal
@devindiaa, the issues you are facing are limitations of the current version of Sales Path. The Sales Path Knowledge Article (https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewSolution?id=000212199) states that: 

•This will not work in One.app Browsers on PCs, this is only for Officially support devices. 
•This will work in both Browsers on phones, but not on Tablets, as Salesforce1 isn't supported on Tablets.
hope this helps you get closure on this.

All Answers

KaranrajKaranraj
Make sure that you are viewing the right record type record
devindiaadevindiaa
Yes, I am checking correct record-type, in fact I created it for all the recordtypes and activated them too.
Checked in emulator and Android tablet. In dev sandbox.
sandeep unnikrishnansandeep unnikrishnan
How did you get salespath activated in your org ? 
devindiaadevindiaa
Customize->Eales Path->Settings->Enable
I am checking on a browser and not Salesforce app. I guess it doesnt make a difference.
Minesh Patel 8Minesh Patel 8
Did you resolve this.

I'm having the same issue.

Note: Sales Path is for salesforce1 only and will not display in the normal browser UI
devindiaadevindiaa
It doesn't work on android tablet, works everywhere else.
Kush JamwalKush Jamwal
@devindiaa, the issues you are facing are limitations of the current version of Sales Path. The Sales Path Knowledge Article (https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewSolution?id=000212199) states that: 

•This will not work in One.app Browsers on PCs, this is only for Officially support devices. 
•This will work in both Browsers on phones, but not on Tablets, as Salesforce1 isn't supported on Tablets.
hope this helps you get closure on this.
This was selected as the best answer