function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Huy NguyenHuy Nguyen 

This entitlement cannot allow additional cases. Please choose another entitlement.

Can anyone help me ? I create an entitlement and try create a case using that entitlement but i got the error in the subject 

User-added imageUser-added image
Best Answer chosen by Huy Nguyen
Shaijan ThomasShaijan Thomas
Hi Huy,
    As per the screen shot Remaining Cases = 0, in entitlement, If its 5 you can create 5 cases for that entitlement. Now in your case its zero, you can not create any more cases on the entitlement. if you want to add case change value 0 to some number. Hope you understand the functionality

If the information was useful please mark a Best Answer, others can refer your solution in future. If you find the solution, please put the solution here and mark it as Best Answer

Thanks
Shaijan Thomas

All Answers

Shaijan ThomasShaijan Thomas
Hi Huy,
    As per the screen shot Remaining Cases = 0, in entitlement, If its 5 you can create 5 cases for that entitlement. Now in your case its zero, you can not create any more cases on the entitlement. if you want to add case change value 0 to some number. Hope you understand the functionality

If the information was useful please mark a Best Answer, others can refer your solution in future. If you find the solution, please put the solution here and mark it as Best Answer

Thanks
Shaijan Thomas
This was selected as the best answer
Huy NguyenHuy Nguyen
Hi Sanijan,

Yes I find the solution by myself few hour ago . But I do not understand it has a field case per entitlement why they also have field remaining case to input the number
Sunil PalSunil Pal
HI Huy,

"But I do not understand it has a field case per entitlement why they also have field remaining case to input the number"
 It seems they have introduced this field for keep on track on the fly for how many cases more we can put more. Or there will be some scenarion in which a compnay will accept only 10 cases realted to some specific entitlement, as they inserted case and reached to maximum level they are not allowed to enter case for that specific entitlemnt. And ideally this field is need to be read only. So that no one can change the values after their competion.

Thanks,
Sunil