function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
su tsu t 

Related List

Hi Guys,

Im back and I'm sorry I'm new to salesforce and this is my first project. Please bear with my questions.
I have created few page layouts in account object. In one of the page layouts My lead has inserted few related lists that are from different objects. I do not know from where and which object have they mentioned from. Is tehre a way to look for which related list is it from?

Thanks in advance.
Zuinglio Lopes Ribeiro JúniorZuinglio Lopes Ribeiro Júnior
Hello,

Not sure if I got it right. One way is look for the object's label in App Setup section:

1-) Check the object's label: 

User-added image

2-) Look for a standard or custom object:

User-added image

User-added image

Regards.

Don't forget to mark your thread as 'SOLVED' with the answer that best helps you.
su tsu t
Thanks for your time. The thing is I want to know the name of the custome object/field used in the related list. They have been modified as per the requirement. for example:User-added image

So I know that Acitivity plan is a custome object. But i donno from where beneficiaries has been linked up from. that is not a custom object i know for sure. and beneficiaries is a master detail filed in few of the custom objects. and same goes with address. the name has been customised. So how can I know from where it has been associated too? Hope this is clear?
Zuinglio Lopes Ribeiro JúniorZuinglio Lopes Ribeiro Júnior
Hello,

I can tell you for sure that Beneficiaries is a RecordType of the Standard Object Account, there you will find beneficiaries's fields. Regarding to the Addresses if you are sure that is not a custom object you can look at the related list's properties to find a hint of the standard object's name. Look for some field that is prefixed with the object's name.

User-added image

User-added image

Regards.

Don't forget to mark your thread as 'SOLVED' with the answer that best helps you.
su tsu t
Thank you so much for the help. I oculd figure something. I will look into the names of the objects and fields.