function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
munna123munna123 

how to create checkboxes for all fields of selected object inorder to choose which we require

i have a vf page which gives the list of fields when we select an object from dropdown. but i need to create a page so that when we select an object from drop down, and we click a button like "add", the list of fields of that particular object should get displayed with checkboxes.. if we checkin some fields, the values of that fields should be displayed 
ShashankShashank (Salesforce Developers) 
Could you please elaborate on what you mean by "the values of that fields should be displayed"?
munna123munna123
i have a vf page which gives the list of fields when we select an object from dropdown. but i need to create a page so that when we select an object from drop down, and we click a button like "add", the list of fields of that particular object should get displayed with checkboxes. we need to create a button like "show". when we checkin some fields which we prefer, and click the "show " button we should get the records of the object containing the checked in field values of selected object . if possible, (if the record has notes and attachments) we even need to get the notes and attachments for record wise.