function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
osf_teamosf_team 

Streaming API not working for Salesforce "ap2.salesforce.com" instance

Hi,

I've been using streaming API from last few days, and I've successfully been able to receive the events from salesforce using the same with the account that was created on ap1 instance.

But now I've created a new account, which is running on ap2 instance. I've created a pushtopic in this account, but I am not receiving any events from salesforce. I've checked in the settings that Streaming API is enabled.

Is it that I am missing something, or Salesforce does not provide support of streaming API on ap2 instances?

Thanks
Shalindra Singh
Karthik KKarthik K
Hello Shalindra,

Can you try logging to workbench and click show polling to make sure the polling works for the mentioned push topic. Also verify, if push topic is inserted with necessary attributes. For more details on push topics navigate to following Api doc https://www.salesforce.com/developer/docs/api/Content/pushtopic.htm

User-added image.

Thanks,
Karthik Kornalies
osf_teamosf_team
Hi Karthik,

Polling is working fine for the pushtopic I've created. Also, the pushtopic has been created with necessary attributes. But still I am not able to receive the events. Any idea on this?

Thanks
Shalindra Singh