function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Andrew BeachAndrew Beach 

Looking To Hire A Salesforce Developer / Admin

If you have experience as a salesforce admin and or developer, let me know! We are looking to hire a full time employee. Our business has been expanding rapidly and we need another Salesforce fluent employee. Our industry is expanding rapdily and our businesses has been the world's largest for several years. If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact me. The job would be in West Palm Beach, Fl and salary. 
Andrew Beach
(561)868-1480
abeach@tworld.com
Salesforce_ckumarSalesforce_ckumar
Hi,

I am a DEV 401 Salesforce Certified Independent Freelancer.

My Expertise include:
- Best Practices
- Technical Architecture and Solution Design
- Integration with external applications
- Develop Proof of Concept
- Project Management
- Creation of Mobile Apps for iOS and Android.
- Apex, Visual force, Sites, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging, Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Mobile Application, Adobe Flex, Flash Builder.
- Used Heroku integration with Salesforce.
- Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs
- Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages
- Force.com sites development
- Integration using salesforce APIs
- Integration with Mailchimp, Smartsheet, Freshbooks, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, EventBrite, Meetup etc.
- Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools
- Unit tests code coverage and deployments
- Created Customer Community.
- User training, testing and deployment

I have 7 years of experience in Salesforce Customization and Configuration.

Warm Regards,
Charu Kumar
E-mail: kumar.charu2009@gmail.com
Skype id: charukumar09
Gary RalstonGary Ralston
Thank you for providing the contact details for hiring a Salesforce developer. For those who are interested in learning about the hiring process for Salesforce developers, I recommend visiting the website at https://arrify.com/hire-salesforce-developer/. This website provides a comprehensive guide on hire Salesforce Developer that includes top tips, benefits, and cost information.