function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
munna123munna123 

how to limit the number of fields of a selected object to get displayed along with notes and attachments

i need to get only the first 4 fields for any object selected from a dropdown, and the records with the selected fields and respective notes and attachments should get displayed....
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Is this on a Visualforce page that you are trying to display the list? can you please share the code of the page so far so as to understand  if you have the objects listed as a drop down list.
munna123munna123
my requirement is when i select the required object fom dropdown and click "add" button, i have to get the list of fields of that particular object with checkboxes. when i checkin some fields like phone, name and all then i need to get all the records of that object with the selected field values. i want to improve my program so that if i checkin and click " view report" button, i have to get the records of that particular object with selected fields and the list of notes and attachments (if present) for all records of that selected object... i got upto the field names. after selecting checkins of the required field types, am not able to get the records with the filed value of the particular object. and even i need to get the notes and attachments list of that particular record in another pageblock section.. can u help me plz here is my program:
munna123munna123
Can u please send me the modified code as soon as possible