function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ken KoellnerKen Koellner 

Standard SF Styles on VF Page in Spring '15 on SF1

We have a VF page that was originally written for desktop but we've also been using it in SF1 and it has been rendering fine.

Now one of our sandboxes is on Spring '15 and when I look at the page in SF1 in that sandbox (from SF1 on iPad or from Chrome on a PC via one/one.app) the page rendering is all messed up.

I looks to me like all the standard SF style for things like Page Blocks are missing.  Fonts are serif and page is gray and block and section borders are missing.

I'm wondering if something changed in SPring '15 and may I have to add code to get the standard SF styles in my page.

Anyone notice this behavior and have a fix?

(I want to enter a Support Case but that means typing up full instruction for reproducing the case and explaining it to them and I won't have time to do that for a day or two.)

Best Answer chosen by Ken Koellner
Ken KoellnerKen Koellner
It turns out to be a Spring '15 issue.  First, they added a patch later in the development process (several weeks after our sandboxes went to Spring '15 and we regression tested.)  Second, the change is not properly documented in the release notes.

When a page is served by SF1, it now defaults standardStylesheets="false".  The doc says it only does it with a newer API number but that is not the case in my experience.  The fix is easy, just put -- standardStylesheets="true" in the apex:page tag.

All Answers

sandeep@Salesforcesandeep@Salesforce
I did not face this issue since Spring 15 came. You should check js error console. 
Here is know issues of Spring 15 can you please look here as I could not find this issue before by any one.
https://success.salesforce.com/issues_index?tag=Spring%2015
Jeffrey KoJeffrey Ko
I experienced a similar issue.  I had a VF page (which was embedded in a standard page layout) with some custom CSS ... everything works fine in desktop and Salesforce1.  On Feb 16, 2015 (i.e. after Spring '15 got deployed), we noticed that the VF page's UI was all screwed up! (desktop was still fine)!  It appeared that the some of the global CSS has been changed somehow that affected our CSS.  We also noticed some minor issues in the HTML (i.e. 2 <DIV> tags that had the same id attribute), so it appears to be more "strict" in the code.  So we ended up slowly modifying the HTML and CSS to slowly resolve the issue.  

One thing that seems to had big effects were the <hX> and <a> tags, so after we changed these it worked OK.  

Good luck!
Ken KoellnerKen Koellner
It turns out to be a Spring '15 issue.  First, they added a patch later in the development process (several weeks after our sandboxes went to Spring '15 and we regression tested.)  Second, the change is not properly documented in the release notes.

When a page is served by SF1, it now defaults standardStylesheets="false".  The doc says it only does it with a newer API number but that is not the case in my experience.  The fix is easy, just put -- standardStylesheets="true" in the apex:page tag.
This was selected as the best answer
Priya ShindePriya Shinde
Thanks for sharing. I like to celebrate Diwali cause this is the biggest festival of India. Check here Happy Diwali Wishes in Marathi (https://marathivarsa.com/Entertainment/Diwali-Wishes-in-marathi/)