function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aakash GuptaAakash Gupta 

A Selenium Usecase...!!

Hello,

I'm using selenium to automate the testing in my salesforce org. I need to know about lookups that how can a web driver can be switched to a lookup popup window. I have tried it in lots of ways but it's not happening.
So If anyone knows the solution then plz let me know.

thanks in advance... :)

Gaurav KheterpalGaurav Kheterpal
Have you tried getting the XPath for your lookup field and then openWindow(url, windowId) or selectWindows(windowId) method?

If my answer helps resolve your query, please mark it as the 'Best Answer' & upvote it to benefit others and improve the overall quality of Discussion Forums.

Gaurav Kheterpal
Certified Force.com Developer| Salesforce Mobile Evangelist| Developer Forums Moderator| Dreamforce Speaker

Loretta BoydLoretta Boyd
Selenium is an important automated testing tool. Selenium and QTP are developed at the same time. QTP is really a challenge to selenium.So, the developer cleverly put the name selenium to his tool. Selenium is a poison.That is why he opted the name.XML code is used in selenium. Please click best essay writing service (http://essaysmaster.com/). 
Shannon HigginsShannon Higgins
The name Selenium comes from a joke made by Huggins in an email, mocking a competitor named Mercury(QTP), saying that you can cure mercury(QTP) poisoning by taking selenium supplements. The others that received the email took the name and ran with it