function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SS KarthickSS Karthick 

Need help on DEV 401

HI folks,
   I am going to take DEV401 exam on march 2.  But Salesforce has recently release new version Spring 15.
Please let me know as soon as possible if this changes question patterns.

Thanks in advance
Karthick
Best Answer chosen by thisisnotapril
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
The exams move to the new release version some time after the new release - there will be a couple of days where the exam is unavailable and after that it will go the new version.  As the recert spring 15 exams haven't been released yet I wouldn't expect the main exam to be updated until that happens.

All Answers

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
The exams move to the new release version some time after the new release - there will be a couple of days where the exam is unavailable and after that it will go the new version.  As the recert spring 15 exams haven't been released yet I wouldn't expect the main exam to be updated until that happens.
This was selected as the best answer
SS KarthickSS Karthick
@Bob:
  Is spring 15 changes the question pattern on march 2?

Please help!
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

I wouldn't expect that, as the exam usually changes once the recerts come out, which will be later than that.

However, the only people that can state this for sure are the SalesforceU team - if you send them an email they should be able to let you know one way or the other.

Rajendrasinh BaraiyaRajendrasinh Baraiya
Hi Karthik,

Did u appear for the exam and how was the exam pattern? . was it different from the previous version.
I am going to attempt it on 8th of march .
Please revert back with your experience.i would be great help/