function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mohammed SiddiqueMohammed Siddique 

Unable to Deploy data from sandbox

I am attempting to deploy a custom object that I created in sandbox to production.  I created an outbound change set on sandbox and that uploaded it successfully.  I went into production and attempted to deploy the change set but it failed.  I got the following error message:

Problem: Validation Failed

Error Message : influencecontroller.runICTest(), Details: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject Class.influencecontroller.sendInfluence: line 93, column 1 Class.influencecontroller.runICTest: line 226, column 1

Trigger or anything to do with apex is in no way associated with the object I am trying to move over into production.  Furthermore, there are no triggers at all associated with my object.  It's actually a pretty simple object with a few minor workflows.  Why am I getting the above error?

Thanks in advance.
Best Answer chosen by Mohammed Siddique
David ZhuDavid Zhu
When deploying any change set, all test cases will run again and they have to succeed. Test cases include the ones in the current change set or the ones already been on the prod org.
It seems Class.influencecontroller.runICTest and Class.influencecontroller.sendInfluence failed. It is usually caused by changes made to the org or if the test method uses hard coded id which is invalid at this time. (i.e hard coded user id, but the user is disabled.)

All Answers

David ZhuDavid Zhu
When deploying any change set, all test cases will run again and they have to succeed. Test cases include the ones in the current change set or the ones already been on the prod org.
It seems Class.influencecontroller.runICTest and Class.influencecontroller.sendInfluence failed. It is usually caused by changes made to the org or if the test method uses hard coded id which is invalid at this time. (i.e hard coded user id, but the user is disabled.)
This was selected as the best answer
Mohammed SiddiqueMohammed Siddique
Thanks for the reply!

Btw how can i find out what exact issue or a test case that is lacking me behind from updating and how do i clear that?

I'm very new to Salesforce and doesn't even know a word on developer side. Facing alot of problems!