function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
fredkafredka 

Eclipse - connect to refreshed sandbox

I refreshed my sandbox and immediately after was not able to connect using the data loader or using ecliplse.  I did find out that by changing test.salesforce.com to cs30.salesforce.com in the data loader, I could connect.. I am just not sure how to make this change in eclipse.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!  Thanks!!
Best Answer chosen by fredka
AK-2AK-2
In Eclipse, you can create a new Force.com project, select *Environment to Other (Specify) and type the hostname (see the *Hostname input in the screenshot below) to whatever domain you have. However, I would think using test.salesforce.com should work as well.

User-added image

All Answers

AK-2AK-2
In Eclipse, you can create a new Force.com project, select *Environment to Other (Specify) and type the hostname (see the *Hostname input in the screenshot below) to whatever domain you have. However, I would think using test.salesforce.com should work as well.

User-added image
This was selected as the best answer
fredkafredka
thats exactly what I needed.. thanks so much!  Of course, basic support had no idea what I was talking about.. then said I did not have developer support.  thanks again!!