function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Marie KagayMarie Kagay 

Recommendations for SFDC Consulting Firm in San Francisco

Does anyone have any recommendations for a great SFDC consulting firm with consultants who can come onsite in San Francisco? Specifically the firm should have consultants that can help assist with technical architecture and consultants that can help develop complex Apex and Visualforce projects.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
AppShark PraveenAppShark Praveen
Hi Marie,

I would like to recommend AppShark for your Salesforce Needs. We can provide you onsite Salesforce resource at San Francisco who can help you with the Technical Architecture and develop Complex Apex and Visualforce.

To elobrate more about AppShark; please visit https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG

Please let me know your convenient time for a quick 15min call to discuss about the opportunity and identify the point of direction.

You can reach me at praveen@appshark.com (or) 214-269-3461 Ext:110

Look forward to your appointment.

Regards,
Praveen.
Megan Piccininni 9Megan Piccininni 9
Hi Marie,

I oversee our Salesforce practice for Slalom Consulting, a Gold Partner for Salesforce in San Francisco and we have experieced consultants surited for your requirements. Feel free to reach out to me at megan.piccininni@slalom.com to discuss in more detail - would love to connect. 

Best,

Megan