function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jonathan Vance 5Jonathan Vance 5 

Can anonymous users access site in Developer Edition?

I'm using the Developer Edition, and for testing purposes, I want to visit my site without logging in. Is it possible to do this? If so, how?
Best Answer chosen by Jonathan Vance 5
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
Click on the 'Site Label' link on the Sites page - this takes you to the site details which will show if login is allowed or not.  You change this by clicking the 'Login Settings' button rather than editing the site itself.

All Answers

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
Yes - developer edition allows you to have one force.com site active, so create a site with Login Not Allowed checked (which is the default I believe) and you can access the site without needing to login.
Where is the checkbox for Login Not Allowed? I expected to see it at Develop -> Sites -> Edit, but I'm not seeing it there.
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
Click on the 'Site Label' link on the Sites page - this takes you to the site details which will show if login is allowed or not.  You change this by clicking the 'Login Settings' button rather than editing the site itself.
This was selected as the best answer
Thanks, I see what you're pointing to now. Also, yes, Login Not Allowed was already checked by default. My actual problem was that I had not added the Visualforce pages I was trying to visit under Site Visualforce Pages. Once I added them, I was able to visit them as an anonymous user. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!