function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mthobisi Ndlovu 2Mthobisi Ndlovu 2 

New Org, main user first time login link expired,Did not setup the password and security question.

Hi Guys

I have a problem, one of the guys in company created (via call to salesforce) an enterprise trial org over a month ago and never did setup the password and security question. They only attempted to do that yesterday and the link that's on the email seems to have expired because it does not redirect to the salesforce password setup page.

I have contacted salesforce about this but still have not recieved any feedback regarding how we can salvage the org. Has anyone ever encountered such an issue? is there a way salvage the org? because according to them they purchased licenses for the org 

Now I am tasked with finding a solution to this, any suggestions guys?

Thanks.
Best Answer chosen by Mthobisi Ndlovu 2
CLKCLK
Only Salesforce support team should able to you. If he remembers username then Support guys should reset the password to get you a fresh link to setup new password.

All Answers

CLKCLK
Only Salesforce support team should able to you. If he remembers username then Support guys should reset the password to get you a fresh link to setup new password.
This was selected as the best answer
Mthobisi Ndlovu 2Mthobisi Ndlovu 2
Thank you. I am still waiting for their reply and it's been over 24 hours since I emailed them no feedback yet